For years, essential oils have been used by many for various purposes, including for health, medicinal and even religious uses. Their use now range from personal beauty care, natural medicine care, household cleaning product and aromatherapy. It contains antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for people.
For more than five thousand year, various cultures throughout the world have used essential oil for different health conditions. Just add some of the most popular essential oils, such as lemon, tea tree oil, frankincense and lavender oil to your medicine cabinet can work real wonders. If you are wondering how essential oils are good for you, here are some of its benefits:
- improve digestion
- balance the hormones in your body
- fight the symptoms of flu and cold
- reduce wrinkles and cellulite
- heal your skin conditions
- improves body relaxation and sooth aching muscles
- used in personal care products
- clean your home
To help you understand how beneficial essential oils are, here are some of the most common essentials people use and their uses and advantages.
Essential Oils and Their Benefits
- Chamomile – known for its remarkable relaxing benefits, which is actually why chamomile tea is so popular to drink before going to bed.
- Frankincense – many use this essential oil for relaxation, especially in baths and to help heal bug bites and minor cuts. It can also be used for immunity, increase spiritual awareness, inflammation and depression.
- Lavender – this is known as the most versatile oil. It is not only popularly known for its relaxing benefits but also for alleviating skin irritation and healing cuts and bruises.
- Tea Tree – it is great for treating a number of skin issues, including blemishes and fungus. This essential oil is actually often found in a variety of skin care products.
- Peppermint – this oil is known for stimulating and purifying the mind, as well as increase mental awareness.
As you know, there are a lot more essential oils in the market. These are just a few of the many wonderful essential oils you can find today that provides stunning benefits and use. OilingPoint.com can give you more information about essential oils and their benefits.